East Gate Chapel is the church branch of the Full Gospel Churches of Kenya (FGCK) located in Kitale town, under Kibomet Local Church, Kitale District. We are a Pentecostal Church submitted totally to the one true God who eternally exists in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are primarily English and Swahili speaking-community of believers open to people of all tribes, races, and diverse socio-economic statuses. We are committed to reaching out to the whole person with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ through a holistic ministry approach.
Come Connect with God & People!
We are constantly pursuing to share Christ's love and promote Christian fellowship and edification in the church by scriptural teaching, method, and conduct. To obey the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-20; Acts 1:18; 8:4) and assume the privileges of propagating the Gospel of the Lord Jesus by every means available.
WE EXIST FOR THREE THINGS!
East Gate Chapel Church is committed to three things. Restoring broken relationships, Equipping the saints for ministry, and Sending servant leaders to do God's work and impact communities around the world.
RESTORATION OF SOULS
RESTORING BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS AND SEEKING AFTER THOSE WHO ARE LOST IN OUR COMMUNITY AND AROUND THE WORLD.
EQUIPPING SAINTS FOR MINISTRY
EQUIPPING THE SAINTS WITH SKILLS FOR MINISTRY THROUGH DISCIPLESHIP CLASSES AND MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS.
SENDING OUT SERVANTS
SENDING SERVANT LEADERS INTO THE MINISTRY TO IMPACT THEIR COMMUNITY AND THE WORLD FOR JESUS CHRIST.
Welcome to our community!
We are passionate about making Jesus known!
Our Core Values.
Our Church is committed to nurturing the following core values.
- Integrity: We embrace professionalism based on honesty, truthfulness, and adherence to ethical principles in discharging the mandate of the church.
- Accountability: We are committed to a culture of transparency and accountability with our members and the general public
- Teamwork: We work as a cohesive team and seek partnerships to achieve goals.
- Excellence: We are committed to a culture of excellence in all our services and ministries.Keeping with our identity and ministry targets.
- Innovation: We seek out new possibilities and solutions to respond to regulatory challenges.
- Stewardship: We are responsible for taking care of God’s resources, time, and donations.
- Leadership: We are committed to godly transformational leadership in Church and society that equips believers to participate in the Great Commission. People are our greatest asset both within and outside the church.
- Love: We show love in discharging all our church duties without partiality. Our love for God and His calling shall be our driving force.
- Community: We exist and work in a community. We believe that it is our responsibility to impact them in a holistic manner. We stand in solidarity with those who are vulnerable within our society.
- Family: We are committed to building strong and effective families that serve the purposes that God ordained for them. We believe that the family constitutes a union between one man and one woman who are united in marriage, and their offspring.
- Partnership: We are committed to partnering with like-minded ministries, churches, organizations and other agencies that subscribe to our philosophy of ministry.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Church brings together Christian believers subscribing to the teaching of the Holy Bible and more particularly, to the doctrines detailed out in our statement of faith.
- The Church undertakes to fulfill her divine mandate of making disciples of all nations within the philosophy and of her ministry (Colossians 1:28-29 and Mathew 28:18-20)
- We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the scriptures as originally given. The scriptures are infallible, inerrant, and the sole and final authority an all matters of faith and conduct (11 Timothy3:16, 1 Corithians2:13-14)
- We believe in the internal Godhead who has revealed Himself as one God existing in three persons, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, distinguishable (Matthew 28:19,2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in Genesis, his total depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness (Romans5:12,18)
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the savior of men. Conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke1:26-35, John1:14-18, Isaiah 7:14, 9:6).
- We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again in the third day, and personally appeared unto his disciples (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 4:25)
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal literal and bodily coming again the second time for his church (John 14,2,3 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfected sufficient work of the cross of cavalry by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephisians2:8, 9) Hebrews9:12, 22 Romans5:11)
- We believe in the Holy Matrimony as originally instated by God and stated in the scriptures. The church recognizes monogamy type of marriage (one-man one –woman) as the God intended form of marriages Genesis 2:21-22 (Genesis 2:18-25) Matthew19:3-9, Hebrews 13:4,1 Corinthians 7:1-16, 39 Ephesians 5:22-32)
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion by external Godhead in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19, Acts2: 34-36, 19:1-6)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation with the evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues (glossolalia) as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:1-4,8:14-17,10:44-46 Galatians 3:14-15).
- We believe in the operation of the gift of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 corinthians12:12-14, Romans 12:6-8, Eph 4:11-12 as manifested in the early church.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life a life of separation from the world and perfection of His holiness in the fear of God as expressing the true Christian faith (Eph 5:18)
- We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power of divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Corinthians 12:9, 1 Timothy 5:18)
- We believe in the Lord’s Table, commonly called the communion of the Lord’s Supper. For believers (1corinthians 11:23-32, Matthew 26:26-28)
- We believe in the reality and personality of the devil and eternal judgment in the lake of fire the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41, revelation 20:14, 15)
- We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24:3:16) and punishment for the unbelievers (Mark9:43-48, 1 Thessalonians1:9, Revelation 20:10-15)
- We believe that there is only one true universal church, made up of genuine believers. This one universal church is revealed in the local churches e.g. Revalation2&3 churches in Asia minor)
- We believe that government is ordained of God and the powers that are ordained as ministers of God to us for good (Romans13:1-7)
- We believe in the Great Commission as given by our Lord and Master Jesus Christ in (Matthew 28:16-20, Mark16:15-21, Acts1:8, Luke 24:45-49, 20:21)
Let us know how we can serve you!
Our sold-out focus is to see lives transformed and the kingdom of God established in and through the lives of our church families at East Gate Chapel. let us know where you are reaching us from!